What is Myotherapy?
Myotherapy is a hands-on non-invasive approach to the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions. Myotherapy treatment aims to reduce muscle tension in order to promote muscle healing, increase flexibility, improve posture and overall muscle integrity.
The Benefits of Myotherapy
- Decreases muscle tension thus increasing muscle flexibility and joint mobility
- Increases Circulation: Stimulation to the blood supply allows toxins in the muscles to be removed
- Reduces muscle spasms and cramps
- Improves range of motion (Flexibility)
- Improves posture
- Increases energy
- Reduces stress
- Releases endorphins (happy hormones)