What is Myotherapy?
Myotherapy is a healthy, ‘hands on’, non-invasive approach to the treatment of musculoskeletal and some neurological conditions. This form of treatment aims to reduce muscle tension in order to promote muscle healing, increase flexibility, improve posture and overall muscle integrity.
The Benefits of Myotherapy Massage
- Decreases muscle tension thus increasing muscle flexibility and joint mobility
- Calms the Peripheral Nervous System, easing pain and discomfort
- Increases Circulation: Stimulation to the blood supply allows toxins in the muscles to be removed
- Reduces muscle spasms and cramps
- Re-educates muscles
- Improves range of motion (Flexibility)
- Improves posture
- Increases energy
- Reduces etress
- Releases endorphins (happy hormones)